This is the homepage of YanuX Framework, a novel framework for developing multi-device applications.
The framework is comprised of the following components:
- YanuX Auth
- YanuX Broker
- YanuX Coordinator
- YanuX IPS Bridge
- YanuX Orchestrator
Besides the framework itself, we have developed an indoor positioning solution comprised of:
- Indoor Positioning Server
- Indoor Positioning Clients:
You can also find the following demo applications and prototypes:
You may also find all these repositories (and more) at the YanuX Framework GitHub Organization.
The existing documentation is also being improved and additional documentation will be made available in the future.
- Pedro Albuquerque Santos, Rui Neves Madeira, and Nuno Correia. 2019. YanuX: pervasive distribution of the user interface by co-located devices. In Proceedings of the 16th EAI International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous ‘19). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 368–377. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3360774.3360832
- Pedro Albuquerque Santos, Rui Neves Madeira, and Nuno Correia. 2018. Designing a Framework to Support the Development of Smart Cross-device Applications. In Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM 2018). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 367–374. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3282894.3289727
- Pedro Albuquerque Santos. 2017. Enabling the development of pervasive multi-device applications. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGCHI Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computing Systems (EICS ‘17). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 153–156. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3102113.3102156
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
This website, and any original content created for it, is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0).
Other assets are property of their respective owners and licensed under their own terms.
The code repositories are licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License Version 3, the GNU General Public License Version 3 or the Apache License 2.0, depending on the case.